The Company limits the collection and use of the Data to the specific information it needs to administer its business and provide highest quality services to its customers. The Company may use the Date for one or more of the following purposes:
1. to process reservation and / or purchase of goods or services;
2. to confirm travel arrangements including room reservation;
3. to handle enquiries and complaints;
4. to process billing and payment;
5. for marketing purposes;
6. for identification and verification purposes; and
7. for the Company's own reference and record, and for the internal administration purposes.
The Company may share the Data with its subsidiaries, affiliates and third party providers for the above purpose. The Company may also disclose the Data when required by law or court order, or as requested by any government or law enforcement authorities, or in good faith that disclosure is necessary or advisable to protect the rights or properties of the Company or other persons.
All providers of the Data can access and make changes to their Data. To exercise this right, the Data providers shall write to the Company at 1203B, 12/F, Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong. The Company will respond to the data access request or the data correction request within 40 days after its receipt of the same and may impose a fee for complying with such request.